Creative is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Youth Capacity Technical Lead in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Youth Capacity Technical Lead will be responsible for the technical oversight and management, of programmatic activities related to youth-led solutions for community development and an increased voice and role for youth in governance and civic affairs. Ensuring the quality and timeliness of technical deliverables, and coordination with partners and program staff, the Youth Capacity Technical Lead will provide strategic vision for managing activities and will ensure the quality of work and compliance with contractual obligations and results and will be responsible for the quality and performance of work that is sub-contracted to other partners.
This activity will incorporate basic education, higher education, and family planning resources to empower youth to advance their own social, economic, and civic development. Simultaneously aiming to strengthen the capacity of Ethiopian higher education institutions, youth-serving organizations, and health and financial service providers to support economic and social opportunities for youth (aged 15-29) in Addis Ababa and 10-15 key secondary cities.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Youth Capacity Technical Lead will report to the Chief of Party, based in Addis Ababa.
- Oversee all program activities in relation to the facilitation of constructive youth civic participation utilizing principles of Positive Youth Development
- Manage and oversee youth outreach in targeted areas
- Coordinate the day-to-day management of technical staff in all project offices;
- Ensure that the Collaborate, Learn and Adaptive Management approach are implemented;
- Lead the continued capacity building effort and intervention to support youth-led organizations;
- Ensure the timely preparation of required reports and deliverables, including quarterly, annual, and financial reports in accordance with USAID guidelines;
- Ensure project activities are meeting client expectations and that project results and accomplishments are disseminated appropriately;
- Work with the COP to improve implementation processes throughout the project;
- Represent the project in local, national, and international meetings and events in the absence of the COP; and
- Assist in the identification, recruitment, and management of consultants, and sub awardees as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with additional experience in similar types of programs (Master’s degree preferred);
- At least eight (8) years of experience in relevant management, supervisory, technical experience working with programs of similar scope and scale
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in Positive Youth Development (PYD), economic growth, financial inclusion, or related fields;
- Experience working with donor projects, USAID preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to organize program work teams;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, and to liaise as needed with donor and home office personnel to ensure the smooth implementation of the contract;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
How to apply
Find online job in ethiopia, optometry job in ethiopia, jobs in ethiopia part time, job vacancy in ethiopia pharmacy, job vacancy in ethiopia pdf, mjobs in ethiopia psychology, reporter job vacancy in ethiopia, job portal ethiopia, jobs in ethiopia by ethiopian page, job evaluation and grading in ethiopia, procurement job in ethiopia, professor job in ethiopia, physics job in ethiopia, programmer job in ethiopia, pharmaceutical job in ethiopia, pilot job in ethiopia, plumbing job in ethiopia, job interview questions in ethiopia, quality assurance job in ethiopia, quality control job in ethiopia, quality control job vacancy in ethiopia, job vacancy in ethiopia revenue and custom authority, job vacancy in ethiopia recently, jobs in somali region ethiopia, receptionist job in ethiopia, research job in ethiopia, relief job in ethiopia, recent job in ethiopia, job recruiters in ethiopia, reception job in ethiopia, jobs in ethiopia somali, jobs in ethiopia salary, jobs in ethiopia snnpr, jobs in sos ethiopia, job vacancy in ethiopia 2021, job vacancy in ethiopia statistics, un jobs in ethiopia somali region, un jobs in ethiopia somali region 2021, un jobs in ethiopia somali region 2021, ngo jobs in ethiopia september 2021, ngo jobs in ethiopia september 2021, current jobs in ethiopia snnprs, job vacancy in southern ethiopia, job search ethiopia, job seeker ethiopia, job site ethiopia, data collection jobs in ethiopia , un jobs in somali ethiopia, statistician job in ethiopia, job in ethiopia today, jobs in ethiopia teaching, jobs in tigray ethiopia, jobs in total ethiopia, job vacancy in ethiopia today, job vacancy in ethiopia this week, job vacancies in ethiopia to fresh graduates, banking jobs in ethiopia this week, ngo jobs in ethiopia today, un jobs in ethiopia Tigray, new job vacancy in ethiopia today, computer science jobs in ethiopia this day, textile job in ethiopia, tourism job in ethiopia