McKinsey & Company is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Analyst – Africa Delivery Hub in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
JOB TITLE: Senior Analyst – Africa Delivery Hub
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
Senior Analyst – Africa Delivery Hub
- University degree and a Master’s degree with an excellent academic record
- 2 – 5 years of experience in industry/development-consulting style position or working in a public or social sector institution
- Backgrounds in electric power, health, agriculture, infrastructure, energy, engineering are most desirable
- Demonstrated passion for working on the economic development of Africa
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.