Job in Ethiopia: Läkarmissionen is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of PROGRAM AND SECURITY OFFICER in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Job Title: PROGRAM AND SECURITY OFFICER
Job in Ethiopia by Läkarmissionen
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 8
- Deadline Date March 31, 2021
Master’s degree in development studies or in a field linked to one of Läkarmissionen’s thematic priorities (WASH, Education, Health) or other equivalent education qualification.
- At least eight years’ experience of program implementation and management in development and/or humanitarian contexts.
- Experience in developing and managing security plans and operational procedures.
- Experience within at least one of Läkarmissionen’s thematic advantage is an advantage, as is the ability to communicate in Arabic and/or French.
- Work with Head Office to Develop MEAL procedures and build MEAL capacity within Country Offices and Local Partners.
- Undertake internal monitoring visits of Country Office and Local Partner Projects to ensure compliance with donor agreements, LM policies and guidelines, Core Humanitarian Standard, etc., and to build the quality of interventions.
- High level of written English (project applications and reporting) and excellent communication skills in English, including the ability to train staff in formal and informal settings.
- Maintain tracking sheet for all projects and work with projects managers to ensure that progress is monitored. Signal to Regional Director when projects have the potential to go off track or fail to meet targets.
- Develop and support security management plans and systems within the region to ensure safety of staff.
based in Addis Ababa with travel (up to 30%) within the region
HOW TO APPLY
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested persons should submit the following by March 31, 2021.
- Letter of application in English
- Complete C.V. including names of references.
Documents should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiry use mobile # 0913025611