Population Services International (PSI)
Jobs Vacancy in Ethiopia: Population Services International (PSI) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Office Attendant in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
Job Title: Office Attendant
(Population Services International (PSI) Job in Ethiopia 2021)
Job in Ethiopia by Population Services International (PSI)
- Organization: Population Services International (PSI)
- Location: Jijiga
- Grade: Mid Level
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Admin, Secretarial and Clerical
- Closing Date: Aug 3, 2021
Department/Program: HR & Operations
Reports to: Finance and Admin Coordinator
Based in: Jig Jiga
Duration of contract: Indefinite based on performance and availability of funds
Remuneration: As per organization pay scale plus other PSI/Ethiopia staff benefits.
Who we are
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non‐profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing. We are a $560m enterprise based in Washington, DC, operating in the private and public sectors in more than 65 countries.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business – all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI/Ethiopia wants reimagine healthcare, put the consumer at the center, and whenever possible, bring quality care to the front door. We achieve health impact in Ethiopia by working with both government and private partners and harvesting technology innovation to bring quality care closer to communities, schools, and homes. We empower consumers by including them in the design of healthcare solutions, offering them more healthcare choices, and helping them to have a voice in influencing national priorities. We work with all market actors in the health system to understand their needs, designing and delivering solutions so that market systems can sustainably serve consumers for the long term, helping to support the Government of Ethiopia in achieving Universal Health Coverage.
We are looking for an Office Attendant to ensure a healthy and attractive work environment by (i) cleaning, refreshing and conditioning offices, bathrooms and other facilities in Regional Offices and (ii) delivering documents and materials to and from offices.
Key Result Areas:
- Keeping premises and offices Clean
- Safe delivery of documents and materials
- Good customer service related to office services
- Clean the assigned office floor/s every day including offices, bathrooms, kitchens and all related communal areas.
- Clean and maintain all internal office furniture and equipment like photocopy machines and communal printers.
- Ensure availability of all cleaning supplies and equipment needed to maintain the cleanliness of all offices and bathrooms.
- Make toilets clean and necessary supplies are available such as hand soap, soft tissue paper, and air refresher at all times.
- Ensure that the kitchen (where present on assigned floor) is clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
- Make photocopies and binding documents to office staff, ensure safe keeping of original documents and handle photocopying and binding machines carefully.
- Distribute letters, memos, faxes and other documents as required.
- Assist in making arrangements for meetings, in-house workshops.
What are we looking for? The basics
- Diploma / 10th grade completion with one-year work experience in related activities
How to Apply
Are you intrigued? Apply!
By following our 3 steps application process:
1. Fill out the application form using the following link: Online Application Form. It will only take 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mark “Application for Office Attendant Position” in the subject line.
3. Check your email and make sure you receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application that means your application was successful. If you don’t receive the automatic response, check again your subject line and if needed, re-submit your CV and application letter with the correct subject.
Application deadline August 3, 2021. We’ll call or e-mail you back if there is a good fit on both sides.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com