European Management Solutions
Jobs in Ethiopia: European Management Solutions is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Program & Impact Director in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Job Title: Program & Impact Director
(European Management Solutions Job in Ethiopia 2021)
Job in Ethiopia by European Management Solutions
- Organization: European Management Solutions
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Grade: Senior Level
- Years of Experience: 10+
- Program/Project Management
- Closing Date: Jun 15, 2021
Required qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in the field of social enterprise/entrepreneurship, job creation (for youth), livelihood, women economic empowerment, capacity building for entrepreneurs, economic growth and development;
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership or management positions, with a distinguished
- record of relevant accomplishments in the non-profit sector and/or business or private sector;
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and executing on strategy & program delivery,
- preferably with institutional and development donors (SIDA, GIZ, EC are preferred);
- Good experience managing multimillion long-term projects with good knowledge of the Project Cycle Management, including M&E of programmes;
- Proven track record of empowering others and leading a multicultural team with strong results
- Ability to influence and engage a wide range of funders and influencers and build long-term
- relationships, develop and nurture relationships across a wide
- spectrum of stakeholders (Government, Donors, INGOs and local NGOs, academic bodies, private sector entities and relevant local civil society etc.)
- Proven track record of success in representing an organization with partners; government
- agencies, private sector organizations, media and donors nationally and globally;
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills in English.
- Good IT computer skills and familiarity with Google Suite,MS Office and remote, cross functional online working.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Smart, brave and passionate!
- A smart strategic leader who is passionate about social change.
- Possess a combination of brave entrepreneurial spirit and strong drive.
- Approach work with a collaborative “can do” attitude and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Flexible and see change as a natural condition.
- Fast learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly gain credibility internally and externally with senior stakeholders.
How to apply
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org