African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA) Job in Ethiopia: African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA) currently seeks applications from eligible applicants for the post of FIELD COORDINATOR based in Mekele/Shire, Ethiopia.
Job Title: FIELD COORDINATOR
(African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA) Job in Ethiopia 2021)
Job in Ethiopia by African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA)
- Organization: African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA)
- Location: Mekele/Shire
- Grade: Senior
- social science
- Closing Date: 2021-05-25
AHADA, a non Governmental Organization and its naming stands for “African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency”. AHADA was founded in 2001 and has been registered & licensed by the agency by the year 2003 as an Ethiopian Residents Charity in accordance with the Ethiopian Charities and societies proclamation number of 621/2009. African Humanitarian Aid and Development Agency (AHADA) is currently situated its Logistics operation offices in three major locations namely Addis Ababa, Dollo Ado(Somali region) and Gambela.
AHADA will be recognized as a leader in providing a coordinated Logistical operation support for under-served areas where refugees camped (reaching the unreachable) by implementing integrated warehousing, transport & workshop activities that are aligned with UNHCR commissioned refuges assistance program.
AHADA Ethiopia implements integrated program in logistics and supply operation aimed at improving the quality of lives and recovery of livelihoods of vulnerable populations through timely delivery of supplies to refugees resigning in Ethiopia, strengthening humanitarian institutions capacity on fleet operation and responding to emergencies..
AHADA will maintain operation program and strengthen sectoral proficiency and management to improve the quality and impact of a well-balanced program portfolio. AHADA’s primary objective is to provide assistance of logistics and operation support for UNHCR refugee operation in Ethiopia..
Minimum qualification: MA or BA Degree in Logistics & supply chain management Project Management or related field
- Having Very good knowledge and experience in in filed operation management
- Having work knowledge of logistics operation
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Amharic
- Should have good report writing skill
- Committed to meet dead line
- Proven ability to handle work load and working under pressure
- Knowledge and experience on warehouse management software packages and micro soft application will be plus and desirable
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years and above NGO relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Closing Date: May 25, 2021
- AHADA encourages qualified women applicants
- Interested applicants can submit their application on either of the following addresses: AHADA main office, Addis Ababa Bole next to “You go church”
- Telephone No: – +251 663-72-37/+251662-27-02 Or Email email@example.com