SoCha, LLC Job in Ethiopia: SoCha, LLC currently seeks applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administration Manager based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
(SoCha, LLC Job in Ethiopia 2021)
Job in Ethiopia by SoCha, LLC
- Organization: SoCha, LLC
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Grade: Senior
- Closing Date: 2021-05-31
SoCha, LLC is preparing a response to USAID/Ethiopia’s expected Highlands Resilience Platform for Adaptive Learning (R-PAL) Activity. The R-PAL mechanism will include platforms and processes that streamline collaboration, communication, and knowledge management for over 25+ USAID partners working to increase household and community resilience to shocks in the Highlands regions of Ethiopia. The primary purpose is to lead learning within USAID’s Transitioning into Graduation through Enhanced Resilience (TIGER) Project. SoCha is looking for qualified individuals to fill the role of Finance and Administration Manager.
Scope of Work
The Finance and Administration Manager position will report directly to the Chief of Party and interface with SoCha’s home office. Local and International hires are welcome to apply.
Illustrative Functions of the Position
- Oversee project finance, procurement, and administration;
- Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the project;
- Produce monthly field reports for SoCha’s home office;
- Develop financial reports for USAID, including quarterly accrual reports;
- Review and verify the accuracy of monthly invoices;
- Develop annual revenue projections;
- Analyze budgeted-to-actual expenditures and “burn rate”;
- Oversee a team of approximately three staff that work on finance and administration, operations and human resources, and logistics and office administration;
- Oversee monthly payroll and preparation of social charges and tax remittances for staff;
- Retain and maintain financial records;
- Ensure compliance with US Government, USAID, and SoCha policies and procedures for finance, procurement, and human resources;
- Ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Provide senior-level oversight of field team operations, ensuring safety standards are met.
- Work with Operations Team to arrange transport, IT, and communication services as needed for task order assignments.
- Troubleshoot operational challenges as they arise relating to MEL and verification activities expected in the delivery of this contract.
- Build capacity of partner institutions to meet US Government standards of finance, administration, and operational capacity.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting, business, or a related degree);
- 5+ years’ experience managing finances for donor-funded projects;
- Experience overseeing project budgets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Experience with QuickBooks software;
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits.
- Experience overseeing the finance and accounting of USAID-funded activities preferred, and
- French and English language proficiency.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please lodge your CV via the following link: https://jobs.socha.net/resilience-platform-for-adaptive-learning-r-pal-f…
Applications close 31 May 2021, application review will be on a rolling basis