Job in Ethiopia: Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of GRADUATE TRAINEE in various places of Ethiopia.
Job Title: GRADUATE TRAINEE
Job in Ethiopia by Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB)
The word “Addis” as part of the name of Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) carries double meaning:new ideas/innovations and the first word of the capital city of Ethiopia where the Bank is born to shoulder its historic mission. The new vision and innovative ideas/approaches that were initially brewed in Addis will however be shared to potential customers all over the country through branches that will eventually be opened in the near future.
AdIB is established by diversified groups of shareholders, Cooperatives, Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs), Iddirs, other business organizations and individual citizens. The major shareholders of the Bank are Cooperatives and their members.
The Cooperatives are mainly engaged in the provision of financial services, export business, manufacturing and services.The members of the major shareholders are mainly low and middle income citizens. The Micro Finance Institutions also address the financial needs of the “Unbanked” citizens.
AdIB endeavours to be an inclusive Bank that addresses the financial needs of different income groups in the country. It has the plan to penetrate the huge market that host low and middle income people through Cooperatives and Micro Finance Institutions. AdIB will expand its operating by opening new branches at market centers within and outside Addis.
Education: BA degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
Experience: Not required
Graduation Year: Graduate of 2020/21
CGPA: 3.25 and above
- Being patient, caring & open-minded, trusting, flexible, approachable, and having a sense of humor.
- Fluency in English & Amharic required with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, banking environment, with an emphasis on high performance, results and accountability;
- Strong willingness to learn, and ability to be a real team player;
- Basic computer application skills.
Place of Work:
- Addis Ababa (50)
- Mekelle (4)
- Bahir Dar (6)
- Hawassa (6)
- Jimma (2)
- Dire Dawa (4)
HOW TO APPLY
- Application date within10/ten/ days from the date of this vacancy announcement after filling the below application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SEhfNCXC15KbcHWNUhKRVDyMjJAyyXsPxJbl5Gyi9VY/edit
- Application date within10/ten/ days from the date of this vacancy announcement
- Application in person or post office is strictly forbidden for the vacant post.
- The Graduate Trainee programme candidate will take three/four Months of on-the-job training, and coaching & mentoring in different departments and or branches of the bank with the objective of developing all rounded professional Banker.
For further information, please call /visit us
Deadline Date March 11, 2021