Job in Ethiopia: Läkarmissionen is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of FINANCE MANAGER in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Job Title: FINANCE MANAGER
Job in Ethiopia by Läkarmissionen
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10
- Deadline Date March 31, 2021
Master’s degree in Finance, Management, Accounting, Economics, or other equivalent education qualification.
- At least ten years’ experience in accounting and financial management, preferably within the NGO sector.
- Ensure Finance related work in the region is in line with the values of the organization, the strategy, work plans, budgets and other policies and guiding documents. Work with Head Office, the Regional Office and Country Offices to develop the schedules, procedures, and methodologies necessary to ensure the above.
- Ensure that the Regional Office and Country Offices operate within budgets and guidelines, building the capacity of finance staff across Country Offices and Local Partners.
- Work with Country Offices to produce quarterly and annual financial reports. Identify and report to the Regional Director any early warning signs of financial difficulties within Country Offices.
- Assist Country Offices in their project and annual audits and help to ensure that clean audit reports are delivered on time. Assist Head Office in the preparation of the consolidated annual report.
- Review projects financial reports before they are submitted to donors.
- High level of written English and excellent communication skills in English, including the ability to train staff in formal and informal settings. Ability to communicate in French and/or Arabic is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested persons should submit the following by March 31, 2021.
- Letter of application in English
- Complete C.V. including names of references.
Documents should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
For further inquiry use mobile # 0913025611