Job in Ethiopia: Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of BRANCH ACCOUNTANT I in izan Aman, Ethiopia.
Job Title: BRANCH ACCOUNTANT I
Job in Ethiopia by Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB)
The word “Addis” as part of the name of Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) carries double meaning:new ideas/innovations and the first word of the capital city of Ethiopia where the Bank is born to shoulder its historic mission. The new vision and innovative ideas/approaches that were initially brewed in Addis will however be shared to potential customers all over the country through branches that will eventually be opened in the near future.
AdIB is established by diversified groups of shareholders, Cooperatives, Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs), Iddirs, other business organizations and individual citizens. The major shareholders of the Bank are Cooperatives and their members.
The Cooperatives are mainly engaged in the provision of financial services, export business, manufacturing and services.The members of the major shareholders are mainly low and middle income citizens. The Micro Finance Institutions also address the financial needs of the “Unbanked” citizens.
AdIB endeavours to be an inclusive Bank that addresses the financial needs of different income groups in the country. It has the plan to penetrate the huge market that host low and middle income people through Cooperatives and Micro Finance Institutions. AdIB will expand its operating by opening new branches at market centers within and outside Addis.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Banking / Management/ Economics or related fields
Experience: 2 years of relevant banking experience
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial management principles and practices
- Good knowledge of the financial management policies and procedures of the Banks
- Ability to coordinate and direct subordinates;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic computer application skills.
Place of Work:Head Office,Mizan Aman
HOW TO APPLY
- Application date within10/ten/ days from the date of this vacancy announcement
- Applicants shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied
- At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply for vacant posts listed above directly to Addis International Bank S.C., HR & Facility Management Dep’t, O.Box 2455, Addis Ababa only by sending their application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents within ten days from the first date of announcement.
- Application in person is not acceptable for all vacant posts.
For further information, please call /visit us