Catholic Relief Services Job in Ethiopia: Catholic Relief Services currently seeks applications from eligible applicants for the post of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER based at Addis Ababa
Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
(Catholic Relief Services Job in Ethiopia 2021)
Job in Ethiopia by Catholic Relief Services
- Organization: Catholic Relief Services
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Grade: Senior Level
- Community & Social Science
- Human Resource
- Years of experience: 2+ years
- Closing Date: May 04, 2021
You will help coordinate and support the execution of the Country Program (CP) HR strategy and operational plans in support of high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will provide responsive, high quality service to address HR programs, services and operations needs in all or some of the areas of recruitment, staff development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, on boarding/orientation, policies, staff care, and employee administration.
- Provide support to the HR Manager in his/her responsibilities with regard to the overall management of HR programs and services in the CP.
- Help coordinate and support HR processes, activities, and service delivery, to ensure they meet latest agency, donor, and local legal requirements and standards and reflect best practices.
- Assess service needs and provide quality process services and advice to support managers in their daily staff management responsibilities.
- Collect and organize input on HR processes and policies and participate in the review and update of various systems, manuals, guidelines, and tools.
- Support professional development needs assessment and help ensure the provision of precise development programs for CRS staff and partners
- Maintain record keeping through personnel files and/or HRIS that adheres to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide support on analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning and development.
- Where requested/required, support partners in strengthening their HR systems.
JOB REQUIREMENT (HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER)
Typical Background, Education & Experience Requirements
- Completion of 1st Degree or 2nd degree in social and natural science
- 2 years for 2nd degree and 4 years for 1st degree
- Experience with and knowledge of employment laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices. Good understanding of the local labor law.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, HRIS.
- Supervisory experience would be a plus.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities
- Very good planning, coordinating, and organizing skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
HOW TO APPLY
You should fill the application form through this link; https://form.jotform.com/211113738159554
and attach your up-to-date CV on / before the application deadline May 03, 2021.
You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only.
CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.
** Qualified women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply**
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER